Thursday, September 14, 2017

Google teases the Pixel 2 smartphone announcing Oct 4th event. Video.







Google has sent out official press invites for its event, which will begin at 9AM PT / 12PM ET in San Francisco on October 4th, and will stream live on youtube

On the video teaser content these are the questions made:

What’s wrong with my phone’s battery?
Why is my phone always out of storage?
Why does my phone take so many blurry photos?
Why doesn’t my phone understand me?
Why can’t my phone update itself?
Why is my smartphone so slow / hot / fragile / annoying / broken / cruel / impersonal / dumb?

More battery power.
More storage 
OIS for pictures
AI assistant
Latest Android OREO  OS
Faster chip, strong hardware and smarter.

 Are some of the answer we can make to Google`s questions.



Google

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Invitation] Galaxy Unpacked 2024, Jan 17: Opening a New Era of Mobile AI.

A revolutionary mobile experience is coming. Get ready to discover a new era full of possibilities with the latest Galaxy innovations, desig...

Popular Posts