The webOS TV SDK provides developers with tools for webOS TV web app development and an emulator for testing.
webOS TV 3.0 was released in January 2016. For the supported webOS TV version, see Supported webOS TV version for each SDK. Some key features of webOS TV SDK v3.0.0 that you shouldn't miss are listed below:
- Allows installing all three webOS TV emulators v1.2.0, v2.0.0, and v3.0.0 with network installer.
- Supports Enyo 2.6 and provides Enyo 2.6 templates. IDE provides content assist for Enyo 2.6.
- Creates webOS Service project in IDE.
- Allows testing your app on actual devices with CLI or IDE directly. See App Testing.
- Allows installing any of your selected SDK and emulator versions with network installer.
For detailed features of webOS TV SDK, see Release Notes.
Full information and downloads on: LG WebOS Developers