Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Lenovo Windows 8 ThinkPad tablet. Video first look.

WorldWide Tech & Science. Francisco De Jesùs.


Lenovo Windows 8 ThinkPad tablet. Video first look.



It's running some unspecified Intel Clover Trail processor, and the battery is expected to max out at 10-plus hours on a charge. Taking a tour around the device, we may as well begin with that 10.1-inch screen, whose 1366 x 768 resolution seems pretty standard for a Windows 8 tablet of this size. On board, you'll also find a pair of 2- and 8-megapixel cameras, as well as micro-HDMI and a docking connector, which suggests peripherals are on the way.

Video first look:

1 comment:


  1. Actually, the "nub" is one of my main reason that I've had three different Thinkpads. I absolutely despise that touchpad/trackpad whatever you want to call it on most laptops. It always messes up my typing and moves my mouse and causes me to type into the middle of whatever paragraph I've been working on. Overall, I'd put this computer firmly in the "Awesome" category, knowing full well that I'll probably never own one because I'm too cheap to by a new computer if I can get a model two years old for a quarter of the cost. I don't need bleeding edge
    If you need more information
    Please"click here" and this link "find out more” Thanks Radia.
    lenovo thinkpad x1 carbon
    lenovo thinkpad x1 carbon review
    thinkpad x1 carbon review

    ReplyDelete

[Invitation] Galaxy Unpacked 2024, Jan 17: Opening a New Era of Mobile AI.

A revolutionary mobile experience is coming. Get ready to discover a new era full of possibilities with the latest Galaxy innovations, desig...

Popular Posts