USA: Get the LG G4 smartphone and win an extra 32GB micro SD , an extra battery and a charging cradle at zero cost.
Get a Free 32GB microSD card, extra battery and
battery charging cradle when you order the all-new LG G4.
LG is offering to their customers in the USA an extra battery 3000 mAh ,an extra 32GB SD micro card (you can have additional storage with a micro SD up to 1 TB in the LG G4) and a battery charging cradle at zero cost when you buy a brand new LG G4 smartphone. Of course you have to fullfil an application to redeem the promotion. Terms and Conditions you can read after the banners.
Terms and Conditions – abbreviated for print materials
LG G4 micro SD and Battery Promotion:
The LG G4 micro SD and Battery Promotion (“Promotion”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., age 18 or older who make a purchase of a new LG G4 device via any carrier or authorized retailers as outlined in the full Terms & Conditions.
Void outside the U.S., in Puerto Rico, and wherever else prohibited by law or regulation. Purchase must be made from May 22, 2015 through June 21, 2015 only ("Promotion Period"). Participants who purchase a new LG G4 during the Promotional Period will receive a 32GB micro SD card, extra battery and battery charging cradle ("Battery, Cradle, and micro SD") if the submission is
successfully registered online or postmarked by Monday, July 6, 2015. Mailed submissions must be received by Monday, July 13, 2015.
To redeem online, visit www.lgg4promo.com and enter the required information. To redeem by mail, see full terms and conditions available at www.lgg4promo.com.
Quantities are limited. Allow 4-6 weeks for fulfillment of valid promotion requests. LG Electronics reserves the right to substitute or limit offer. Limit one (1) Battery, Cradle and micro SD per person and per household. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, or incomplete orders. Sponsor: LG Electronics Mobile Comm USA, 920 Sylvan Ave, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632.
FULL Detailed Terms and Conditions:
LG G4 micro SD and Battery Promotion:
The following offer is intended only for legal residents of the 50 U.S., including D.C. and shall be construed and evaluated according to the laws of the United States. Do not proceed in this promotion if you are not a legal resident of the 50 United States or D.C.
By participating in the "LG G4 micro SD and Battery Promotion" ("Promotion"), each participant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Terms and Conditions. Offer valid while supplies last and quantities are limited.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR REGULATION.
LG Electronics, Inc. ("LG" or "Sponsor") is hosting a limited time promotional offer for the purchase of a new LG G4 device via any carrier or authorized retailers. Subject to the terms and conditions of the Promotion, purchase must be made from May 22, 2015 through June 21, 2015 only ("Promotion Period"),
Participants who purchase a new LG G4 during the Promotional Period will
receive a 32GB micro SD card, extra battery and battery charging cradle ("Battery, Cradle, and micro SD") if the submission is successfully registered online or postmarked by Monday, July 6, 2015. Mailed submissions must be received by Monday, July 13, 2015. Please allow 4-6 weeks for fulfillment of valid promotion requests.
• This Promotion applies only to new LG G4 handsets purchased in major carriers’ stores and their authorized retailers, authorized national retailers and authorized online dealers. Major carriers and authorized retailers include:
• Best Buy
• Sam’s Club
• US Cellular
• Verizon Wireless
• Carrier authorized retailors reselling
• Participants who purchase an LG G4 must have a valid email and mailing address to receive the Battery, Cradle, and micro SD.
• Only individuals may redeem this offer; requests submitted by clubs or organizations will not be honored or returned.
• Failure to properly submit all required information/documentation will result in such claim being rejected. Participants will be notified by email if their claim has been rejected stating the reason for the rejection outlining next steps.
• LG G4 handsets purchased or acquired in used or refurbished condition, or through warranty or insurance claims, do not qualify for this Promotion.
• The Battery, Cradle, and micro SD cannot be returned to retail stores, carriers, or to LG for monetary value. If the Battery, Cradle, and micro SD are delivered damaged and/or are not functioning properly LG will replace them free of charge, but reserves the right to do so based on credible proof of the damage/malfunction claim.
• The SanDisk micro SD card comes with a one (1) year warranty. For warranty assistance call 1-800-793-8896.
• LG reserves the right to substitute or suspend this Promotion at any time.
• Photocopied, illegible, or mechanically reproduced submissions are not eligible. All submissions become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected or postage-due mailed submissions.
• LIMIT: one (1) Battery, Cradle and micro SD per person and per household.
• The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) is $105.00.
Method #1: Online Submission: Visit www.lgg4promo.com and enter the information requested including: your name, address, city, state, ZIP code, phone number, email address, carrier where the purchase was made, and upload a legible copy of your receipt of purchase, and picture of G4 box with IMEI number. Online Submissions must be received between Friday, May 22, 2015 at
12:00:01 AM ET and Monday, July 6, 2015 at 11:59:59 PM ET.
Method #2: Mail-in Submission: To make a submission by mail, go to www.lgg4promo.com and download the PDF of the redemption form and print, complete all requested information, include proof of purchase items requested on form and send the requested information to: LG G4 micro SD and Battery Promotion, c/o SMS, P.O. Box 26339, Santa Ana, CA 92799-6339. Mail-in
Submissions must be mailed and postmarked between Friday, May 22, 2015 and before or on Monday, July 6, 2015 and received by Monday, July 13, 2015. Photocopied, illegible, or mechanically reproduced submissions are not eligible.
All submissions become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected or postage-due mailed submissions.
MODIFICATIONS AND TERMINATION OF THE PROGRAM:
1. Sponsor reserves the right to modify any of the Terms and Conditions set forth herein at any time, including, but not limited to, the duration of Promotion Period.
2. LG reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Promotion if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Promotion is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor's control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Promotion as contemplated herein.
3. The Sponsor reserves the right to discontinue the participation privileges of any Participant who engages in any fraudulent activity or uses the Program in a manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions or with any federal, state or local, laws, statutes or ordinances. In addition, Sponsor shall have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including criminal prosecution, as it deems necessary in its sole discretion.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
1. The Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of information, for problems related to any of the equipment or programming associated with the Promotion or utilized by the Participant, for any human error, for any interruption, deletion, omission, defect, or line failure of any telephone network, cellular network, or electronic transmission, for problems relating to computer equipment, software, inability to access the Website or online service, or for any other technical or non-technical error or malfunction.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL LG, AND ITS RELATED COMPANIES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, LICENSEES, SHAREHOLDERS, JOINT-VENTURERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS,
EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, PROMOTION AGENCIES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE
PROMOTION, EVEN IF ANY OR ALL OF THE FOREGOING OR ANY OF THEIR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. PARTICIPANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO BRING ANY CLAIM
OR ACTION RELATED TO THE PROMOTION IN ANY FORUM BEYOND ONE YEAR AFTER THE FIRST OCCURRENCE OF THE KIND OF ACT, EVENT, CONDITION OR OMISSION UPON WHICH THE CLAIM OR ACTION IS BASED.
2. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, each Participant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any rewards obtained through the Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action and exclusively by arbitration under the International Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Arbitration will take place in Bergen County, New Jersey; (2) any and all claims, judgments and rewards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any Participant be permitted to seek recovery for, and Participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than
for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and waives any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
3. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the Participants and Sponsor pertaining to the subject matter hereof and supersede all prior or other arrangements, understandings, negotiations and discussions, whether oral or written. No waiver of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed or shall constitute a waiver of any other provisions hereof (whether or not similar), nor shall waiver constitute a continuing waiver unless otherwise expressly
4. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal
provision were not contained herein.
5. LG is not responsible if the Battery, Cradle, and micro SD are lost, stolen, destroyed or used without Participant's permission.
6. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of Participant and the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of New Jersey, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey. LG reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time in its discretion. All terms and conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law.
7. All materials including, without limitation, the design, text, and any marks are the property of LG Electronics, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Copyright @ 2015 LG Electronics, Inc. All product and service marks contained herein that are not LG Electronics, Inc. proprietary marks are the trademarks of their respective owners and LG Electronics, Inc. makes no claim to such properties. Phone features and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
SPONSOR: LG Electronics Mobile Comm USA, 920 Sylvan Ave, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632.