XIAOMI to launch in Nov 4th the Mi Mix Bezel-less smartphone. Videos.
XIAOMI is launching the Mi Mix Bezel-less smartphone in China in Nov 4th.
6.4-inch display with edgeless design, ultra-high 91.3% screen-to-body ratio
• Full ceramic body: Back cover, frame, and buttons
• Custom 17:9 display, 16:9 viewing area even with soft keys
• Up to 6GB LPDDR4 RAM; up to 256GB UFS 2.0 storage
• 2.35GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor
• High-capacity 4400mAh battery, Quick Charge 3.0
• 16MP PDAF rear camera, 5MP front camera
• High-precision GPS with sensor-assisted positioning
• Full NFC functionality: Read, write, card emulation, P2P
4GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. support for two SIMs, it has a 192Hz / 24-bit DAC chip for higher-resolution audio. There’ll also be a ¥3,999 ($590) option with 6GB of RAM, 256GB of storage, and 18-karat gold accents around the camera and fingerprint sensor on the rear of the Mix.
4,400mAh, Battery, the rear camera comes in at 16 megapixels with phase-detect autofocus
Edgeless display, 93% screen-body ratio, piezoelectric ceramic earpiece speaker, behind-display ultrasonic proc sensor
More videos about the device: