Francisco De Jesùs.
Availability & Exclusive Network Partner
Fire ships on July 25 and is available exclusively on AT&T—the nation’s most reliable 4G LTE network. Starting today, customers can pre-order clicking on the banner below.
Fire with 32GB is available for $199 with a two-year contract—that’s an extra 16GB of memory for the same price as many other premium smartphones—or zero money down for as little as $27.09 a month from AT&T on Next 18.
Fire is also available with 64GB for $299 with a two-year contract or starting at $31.25/month from AT&T on Next 18.
For a limited time, Fire phone includes a full year of Prime. Enjoy unlimited streaming and downloads of tens of thousands of popular movies and TV episodes with Prime Instant Video, over one million songs and hundreds of playlists with the all-new Prime Music, over 500,000 books to borrow for free with the Kindle Owners' Lending Library, and FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items.
Already a Prime member?
We'll extend your current Prime membership for a full year at no additional cost.
The 32GB with Individual or Family Plan is for $199.- The 64GB for both plans is$ 299.-
The price shown on the banner below is without a service plan from AT&T. If you click on the banner below, it will take you to all plans you might like to select or not:
Want to use outside the U.S.?
If you're traveling with Fire phone, you can access any content you've downloaded to your device or shop for new books and magazines anytime you like.
With a U.S. credit card, you'll also be able to purchase new apps and music for Fire phone while you are abroad.
To stream Prime Instant Video movies and TV shows, you must be physically present in the U.S. and have a U.S. billing address.
International roaming carrier charges may apply.
Beautiful Industrial Design & Powerful Hardware
Built using premium materials, including Gorilla Glass 3 for the rear and front, aluminum buttons, stainless steel details and a rubberized polyurethane grip area, Fire is optimized for beauty, hand comfort and powerful performance:
- Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 2.2 GHz processor and 2GB RAM for excellent fluidity and image rendering.
- 4.7-inch HD display with an ambient light sensor and Dynamic Image Contrast that delivers better outdoor viewing.
- Global LTE and connectivity with nine bands of LTE, four bands of GSM, five bands of UMTS for better voice coverage and faster data speeds, 802.11ac support, Wi-Fi channel bonding, NFC, and Bluetooth.
- Dual stereo speakers with Dolby Digital Plus for a virtual surround sound experience.
- Advanced imaging system with custom-tuned 13MP rear-facing camera with backside illumination, LED flash, 5-element f/2.0 lens, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), and high dynamic range (HDR) capabilities for beautiful, crisp photos, even in low-light conditions. Fire also includes a 2.1MP front-facing camera. Both front and rear-facing cameras record smooth 1080p HD videos.
- Reliable backup and restore leveraging the experience and operational excellence of Amazon Web Services and its cloud technology. Fire customers can automatically back up device settings, notes, bookmarks, messages, and installed applications—no need to manually configure or connect to a computer.