The 'Holy Grail of 3D Printers' Demonstrates the Future of Electronics Design.
Nano Dimension Ltd., a leader in the field of 3D Printed Electronics (NASDAQ, TASE: NNDM), will showcase its 3D printer for professional printed circuit boards (PCBs) and electric circuits in Eureka Park during CES 2017. The technology sits firmly at the intersection of 3D printing and printed electronics, and sets new standards for accuracy, complexity and multi-materiality in the fields of 3D printing and electronics prototyping.
- Nano Dimension will demonstrate the DragonFly 2020™ 3D Printer in Booth 51032 in the Israel Tech Pavilion, located at the Tech West Sands Expo, Level 1, Hall G (Eureka Park Marketplace).
- Dubbed the 'Holy Grail of 3D Printers' by CNET at CES 2016, the DragonFly is, to the company's knowledge, the world's first 3D printer dedicated to printing professional multilayer PCBs and electric circuit prototypes.
- New this year, visitors to the Nano Dimension booth will see 3D-printed circuits beyond PCBs, including antennas, molded interconnect devices (MIDs), and more. A wide range of fully-functioning circuits printed by the DragonFly will be on-site at CES.
- Nano Dimension delivered its highly-anticipated 3D printer to select beta customers in the United States, Israel and Germany in Q3 and Q4 2016, and is ramping up for a broader commercial rollout in 2017. The company has created specialized 3D software for its printer, as well as conductive and dielectric inks for the DragonFly and for other fields in the printed electronics market.
Discussing the future of 3D printed electronics, Simon Fried, Nano Dimension's Co-Founder and Chief Business Officer, commented: "3D printing will set designers free. Electronics today are focused on function over form. PCBs are essential elements and therefore dictate the device's form factor – typically a rectangular or square shape. But, by printing the circuitry into a product's design, we have the potential to open up a whole new world of flexibility and design possibilities."
"Nano Dimension prints 3D-print circuitry in non-planar free-form circuits, which is an enormous area of untapped potential. There's no doubt that 3D printing will shape the design of consumer electronic products of the future – enabling them to be smaller, more reliable, and more cost-effective," concluded Fried.
- To schedule a meeting with Nano Dimension at CES, please contact email@example.com
About Nano Dimension Ltd.
Nano Dimension (NASDAQ, TASE: NNDM), founded in 2012, focuses on the development of advanced 3D printed electronics systems and additive manufacturing. Nano Dimension's unique products combine 3D inkjet, 3D software and nanomaterials. The company's primary products include the first 3D printer dedicated to printing multilayer PCBs (printed circuit boards), and advanced nanotechnology-based conductive and dielectric inks.
In addition to the trading of the company's American Depositary Shares on NASDAQ, the company's ordinary shares are also traded on the TASE in Israel. The Bank of New York Mellon serves as the depositary for Nano Dimension.
SOURCE Nano Dimension Ltd.