RCA extends partnership with Curtis International as it becomes the brand's US TV licensee.
RCA, the iconic brand and long-time symbol of American ingenuity, today revealed a diverse lineup of products to be featured at CES 2017. RCA continues to meet the broad consumer demand for the latest innovations in technology across categories – TVs, tablets, mobile devices and appliances.
The family-favorite brand's new product line continues to showcase RCA's prominence in the consumer electronics space. "Whether customers are looking for a cutting-edge UHD curved TV, a 2-in-1 tablet, a dual-SIM smartphone, or the best in home appliances, we offer something for everyone and every budget," said Marie-Josee Cantin Johnson, VP Licensing, Technicolor (owner of the RCA Trademark).
RCA also announced the extension of its partnership with licensee Curtis International, which now becomes RCA's US TV licensee. Canada-based Curtis adds TVs to the roster of products it offers under the RCA brand in the US, which also includes smartphones and appliances. The company previously sold all three categories in Canada and continues to do so.
The expanded relationship announced with Curtis illustrates the enduring appeal of the RCA brand with consumers, creating great opportunity for licensing partners. In addition, Curtis also licenses the Proscan trademark from Technicolor, allowing it to offer a full line of Proscan consumer electronics products in the US and Canada, including TVs, tablets and more.
"We're excited to bring our TVs into the RCA fold for the U.S.," said Aaron Herzog, CEO, Curtis International. "The brand has a history of great TV innovations and we think customers are going to love the 2017 RCA TV's immersive technology at affordable prices."
Attendees can get a first look RCA's new products at booth #11427 in the Central Hall, Tech East throughout the show. These include:
- RCA 4K 55" UHD LED Curve TV (MSRP $999.00) - ultra-high definition 4K viewing experience which immerses the viewer in what they're watching. It boasts LED backlighting with energy-efficient illumination for sharper contrasts and vibrant colors (RLED5537-UHD)
- RCA 4K UHD 55" TV (MSRP $499.99) - ultra-high definition, 4K viewing experience complete with LED backlighting with energy-efficient illumination (4K2K RLED5536-UHD)
- RCA 4K 43" SMART LED TV (MSRP $399.99) – ultra-high definition, 4K viewing experience featuring the Opera TV Store with apps for internet TV, Movies, Music, and more, including Netflix, Facebook, Twitter and more.
- Additionally, RCA offers portable and TV-DVD combos, from the 4.3" LED Portable TV (MSRP $79.99) (DPTJ430R) to the 22" LED FHD TV DVD Combo (MSRP $179.99) (DECG215R); ideal for a den, bedroom, playroom, or other small spaces.
- RCA 12.2" Android 2-in-1 (MSRP $249.99) - an Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) tablet complete with Folio case. It boasts a quad-core, dual camera and HD screen (RCT6K23W24DK1).
- RCA 12.2" Windows 2-in-1 (MSRP $449.99) - a Windows 10 2-in-1 PC with detachable keyboard provides the power of a laptop, with the ease and freedom of a tablet including ample storage, Intel Pentium Processor, up to 10 hours battery life, USB ports and dual facing cameras (W122AP45DK1).
- RCA Q1 (MSRP: $199.99 -16GB, $139.99 -8GB) – an unlocked 5.0" HD, dual SIM smartphone, featuring 4G LTE and Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Available in White or Black, and offering with 16GB or 8GB Internal Memory. Exclusive to Amazon.
- RCA G1 (MSRP: $139.99) - an unlocked, 5.5" HD, dual sim smartphone, equipping with quad core, 2400 mAh all-day battery, and 8.0 MP rear-facing camera. Exclusive to Amazon.
- RCA M1: (MSRP: $69.99) – an unlocked smartphone that's perfect for seniors, kids and customers who want phones for travel or temporary use. Available in Black or White and featuring 4GB storage, expandable to 32GB via Micro SD card, and 5.0 MP rear-facing camera. Exclusive to Amazon.
- 6" LTE 4G Android (MSRP $129.99) - an unlocked quad-core, Dual-SIM smartphone featuring 4G LTE and dual camera. No contract required. Available in Black or Gold.
- 5" Waterproof Rugged Dual SIM Mobile Phone (MSRP $99.99) - Shock resistant and waterproof. Dual-SIM smartphone features 4G LTE and dual camera. No contract required.
- RCA RLTP169 (MSRP $39.99) – 1.77" 2G phone with SOS Call Button / Emergency Contacts (includes 911) built right in. Large digit keypad designed specifically for easy operation by elderly and those with special needs (RLTP169).
- Retro 2 Door Fridge (MSRP $349.99) – a sleek retro design fridge and freezer. Flush back design with reversible door and crisper.
- RCA 0.9 cu ft Microwave - red (MSRP $89.99) - 0.9 cu. ft. with contemporary red design. 900 watts with 10 pre-programmed cooking functions and 6 automatic cooking menus.
- 18-Bottle Wine Cooler (MSRP $148.99) - 18-bottle wine cellar with a high efficiency heat pipe system. Adjustable temperature control and soft interior lighting.
More to come
RCA also will unveil additional products at CES 2017. Attendees will be able to get full information and demo of these at booth #11427 in the Central Hall, Tech East throughout the show.
RCA is Made for Moments. For over 90 years, consumers throughout the world have depended on RCA for approachable technology and contemporary design in home entertainment. Bringing families together with the highest in value and innovation, RCA works with trusted licensees to deliver products including televisions, tablets, laptops, smartphones, and home appliances. RCA is a global trademark administered by RCA Trademark Management SAS of Technicolor SA. Learn more at rca.com.
The brand that revolutionized color television and built a legacy of quality and innovation is bringing families together to make new moments, just as it did over 90 years ago. Since its founding in 1919, RCA continues to provide the latest generation's families with some of the country's most popular televisions and tablets.
For further information: RCA Media Contact: Tiffini Miles, email@example.com / 646-435-2912