December 13, 2016—KB3206632 (OS Build 14393.576) Windows 10 update. Change Log.
This security update includes these additional improvements and fixes. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
- Improved reliability of Security Support Provider Interface.
- Addressed a service crash in CDPSVC that in some situations could lead to the machine not being able to acquire an IP address.
- Addressed issue where a Catalog-signed module installation does not work on Nano Server.
- Addressed issue with Devices left with Hello on for an excessive amount of time will not go into power savings mode.
- Addressed issue with gl_pointSize to not work properly when used with drawElements method in Internet Explorer 11.
- Addressed issue where Azure Active Directory-joined machines after upgrading to Windows 10 Version 1607 cannot sync with Exchange.
- Addressed additional issues with app compatibility, updated time zone information, Internet Explorer.
- Security updates to Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Uniscribe, Common Log File System Driver.
For more information about the security fixes included in this update, please refer to the Security Updates Guide. If you installed earlier updates, only the new fixes contained in this package will be downloaded and installed on your device.
Microsoft is not currently aware of any issues with this update.
This update will be downloaded and installed automatically from Windows Update. To get the stand-alone package for this update, go to the Microsoft Update Catalog website.
- PrerequisitesTo apply this update, you must have Servicing stack update for Windows 10 Version 1607: October 27, 2016 (KB3199986) installed.
- Update replacement informationThis update replaces the previously released update KB3201845.
- File informationFor a list of the files that are provided in this update, download the file information for cumulative update KB3206632. If you're installing a Windows 10 update package for the first time, the package size for the x86 version is 508 MB. f you are installing the Windows 10 update package of the x64 version or the Windows Server 2016 update package for the first time, the package size is 947 MB.
Article ID: 4004227 - Last Review: Dec 13, 2016 - Revision: 10
Windows 10, Windows Server 2016.