Sunday, March 15, 2015

69.6% of the USA population will not buy an Apple Watch, says Reuters. Video.




Credit: Reuters.

According to a Reuters/Ipsos poll above shows that 47.5% are Not interested ,  and 22.1% are Not very interested for a total of 69.6% of USA population that are not willing to get an Apple Watch.

However, the survey also showed limited awareness of the watch. The poll was taken after Apple Chief Executive Tim Cook rolled out the product on Monday, and only about half of respondents said they had heard news of the timepiece in the last few days.
Also, in an encouraging sign for Apple, roughly 13 percent of survey respondents who did not own an iPhone said that they would consider buying one in order to buy an Apple Watch, which needs an iPhone to work fully.
Ipsos surveyed 1,245 Americans online between March 9 and March 13. The data was weighted to reflect the U.S. population and has a credibility interval of plus or minus 3.2 percentage points.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Samsung mid range smartphones will start coming with Infiniy Display. First Galaxy A8/A8+ 2018. Pics.Video.

We were thinking today a lot , when will mid-range Samsung smartphones sport the Infinity Display of the Galaxy S8/S8+, Galaxy Note8  and ...

Popular Posts