WorldWide Tech & Science. Francisco De Jesùs.
iPad , iPad mini and iPod Touch user guide for iOS7 software.
Make a right click on the link below and a search with Google and you will get the pdf automatically
the same for the iPod Touch user manual iOS7
or go to Apple SUPPORT website HERE and click on the option you may want.
· Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas. Click here to see complete list.
· Not all features are available on all devices.
1. Traffic information in Today view is available on iPhone 4s or later.
2. Panorama format is available on iPhone 4s or later and iPod touch (5th generation). Square and video formats and swipe to capture are available on iPhone 4 or later, iPad (3rd generation or later), iPad mini, and iPod touch (5th generation).
3. Filters in Camera are available on iPhone 4s or later and iPod touch (5th generation 32GB/64GB).
4. Video sharing is not available on iPad 2 and iPod touch (5th generation 16GB).
5. AirDrop is available on iPhone 5 or later, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini, and iPod touch (5th generation) and requires an iCloud account.
6. Safari full-screen view and tab view are available on iPhone 4s or later and iPod touch (5th generation).
7. Siri is available on iPhone 4s or later, iPad with Retina display, iPad mini, and iPod touch (5th generation) and requires Internet access. Siri may not be available in all languages or in all areas, and features may vary by area. Cellular data charges may apply. New female and male voices will be available initially in U.S. English, French, and German. Returning calls and playing voicemail are available on iPhone 4s or later.
8. Find My iPhone enables you to locate iOS devices only when they are on and connected to a registered Wi-Fi network or have an active data plan. Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas.
· iCloud requires iOS 5 or later on iPhone 3GS or later, iPod touch (3rd generation or later), iPad, or iPad mini; a Mac computer with OS X Lion v10.7.5 or later; or a PC with Windows 7 or Windows 8 (Outlook 2007 or later or an up‑to‑date browser is required for accessing email, contacts, and calendars). Some features require iOS 7 and OS X Mavericks. Some features require a Wi‑Fi connection. Some features are not available in all countries. Access to some services is limited to 10 devices.