Friday, February 20, 2015

Video: Last Samsung Galaxy S6 teaser shows its shape.





After teasing before the camera that will make your photos you took in the dark, clear , and the speed the Next Galaxy will have ,Samsung is teasing the shape of the phone how it will look like and is saying:

I’m not just inspired by what I see, I am crafted from what I see. I am .

All about the upcoming Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge we will know in March 1st when Samsung shows the final versions of them in a press event in Barcelona a day before MWC 2015.




No comments:

Post a Comment

[Invitation] Galaxy Unpacked 2024, Jan 17: Opening a New Era of Mobile AI.

A revolutionary mobile experience is coming. Get ready to discover a new era full of possibilities with the latest Galaxy innovations, desig...

Popular Posts