Friday, February 20, 2015

Video: Last Samsung Galaxy S6 teaser shows its shape.





After teasing before the camera that will make your photos you took in the dark, clear , and the speed the Next Galaxy will have ,Samsung is teasing the shape of the phone how it will look like and is saying:

I’m not just inspired by what I see, I am crafted from what I see. I am .

All about the upcoming Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge we will know in March 1st when Samsung shows the final versions of them in a press event in Barcelona a day before MWC 2015.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LG 2017 Home Entertainment Lineup Earns Top Honors From European Imaging and Sound Association.

LG OLED, LG SUPER UHD TV and Sound Bar Recognized by Industry Experts. LG OLED TV was named the best OLED TV by the European Imagin...

Popular Posts