WorldWide Tech & Science. Francisco De Jesús.
This is just a quick overview tutorial of how I created my winning entry in the HP youtube contest. Please feel free to make comments and video responses to inquire more about it.
I used Adobe After Effects to create my contest entry:
Official Press Release:
http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/newsroom/press/2009/090921c.html
I won!!! Thanks for everyone's support and votes - this is a life changing experience for me and I really appreciate this opportunity that HP provided and the support everyone has given me - Thank You!
visit my blog at: http://lucasridley.com
__
Hang gliding is one place I derive inspiration and gain adventures but I think defining someone should go beyond just what they do but also their beliefs and relationships Life is an adventure and I love it!
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LG OLED evo M5, the Only True Wireless OLED TV With G5’s Excellence in Picture Quality.
With Uncompromised, Low-Lag Performance at 4K 144Hz, LG’s Advanced Wireless Technology Sets a New Standard for Clutter-Free Gaming and Hom...
Popular Posts
-
WorldWide Tech & Science. Francisco De Jesús. NAB2012: On Deck Launches New Loan Payment Method for Main Street Businesses. Leading ...
-
WorldWide Tech & Science. Francisco De Jesùs. From Fiction to Fact. Facial Recognition/Personalized Ad Delivery. Video. Sci...
-
WorldWide Tech & Science. Francisco De Jesùs. Download the Samsung Galaxy SIII user manual. From this link: http://www.sammobil...
-
WorldWideTech & Science. Francisco De Jesús. Press Release: comScore Reports January 2011 U.S. Mobile Subscriber Market Share Google...
-
Samsung Galaxy S4 could sport a 8 core cpu, 2GB RAM and a 13 Mpxls camera. Antutu Benchmarks, suggest the Galaxy S IV may have an ...
-
WorldWide Tech & Science. Francisco De Jesùs. Hotmail changing to Outlook, started. Microsoft launched its preview Outloo...
-
WorldWide Tech & Science. Francisco De Jesùs. Corel acquired Pinaccle Studio HD and Avid Studio. Corel has announced t...
-
WorldWide Tech & Science. Francisco De Jesús. NAB2012: World’s first global ka-band network set to revolutionize digital newsgathering....
No comments:
Post a Comment