Saturday, February 2, 2019

Samsung creates expectation for the Foldable and S10 smartphones on Promo video "What will be, will be?" Que serà, serà?


Samsung is clearly creating expectation about how the Galaxy Foldable smartphone will be as well as the Galaxy S10 family models.

The classic song What will be, will be? Que serà, serà? in Spanish 


The video starts with a little girl singing the song and shows a Samsung smartphone in her backpack  maybe the new Galaxy S10 start version.



After that there is a designer drawing on  a Samsung Tablet with a S Pen


Then a young woman is opening the Galaxy Foldable smartphone to convert it in a tablet


At the end of the video Samsung is showing a bunch on young people playing all of them the same AR game.

There is also a black young men on the video, playing with a 3 big display trying different virtual cloth on them.

Finally we believe Samsung message is about the future, reason why they wrote on the video this quote:

What we create today, lets you create the future.

From 5G to impossible displays, we’re creating the future of technology so you can create the future. #DoWhatYouCant, wrote the company on Youtube.

In February 20th , Samsung will hold an UNPACKED 2019 event in San Francisco, California, US.


Doris Day Que serà serà original song video

Lyrics:
When I was just a little girl I asked my mother what will I be Will I be pretty will I be rich Here's what she said to me Que Sera Sera Whatever will be will be The future's not ours to see Que Sera Sera What will be will be When I grew up and fell in love I asked my sweetheart what lies ahead Will we have rainbows day after day Here's what my sweetheart said Que Sera Sera Whatever will be will be The future's not ours to see Que Sera Sera What will be will be Now I have children of my own They ask their mother what will I be Will I be handsome will I be rich I tell them tenderly Que Sera Sera Whatever will be will be The future's not ours to see Que Sera Sera What will be will be Que Sera Sera

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Invitation] Galaxy Unpacked 2024, Jan 17: Opening a New Era of Mobile AI.

A revolutionary mobile experience is coming. Get ready to discover a new era full of possibilities with the latest Galaxy innovations, desig...

Popular Posts