Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Thinix Touch UI for Windows



If you’re looking for a better Windows touchscreen experience you should check out Thinx Touch v6. According to Thinix, the software “allows users to transform their computer devices into Easy-to-Use, Finger-Driven Appliances.”


Earlier this week Brett Gilbertson wrote a great article about why Windows is just fine for touch. Thinix Touch v6 is an example of a piece of software that can make touch computing more than just fine.


Here’s a video that runs through all of Thinix Touch’s functions on a TabletKiosk slate. Get a load of the Thinix Touch Tools!

I’m going to try installing Thinix Touch on my HP TouchSmart 600xt, which is mounted next to my bed. This is the sixth version of Thinix Touch, but this is the first I’ve heard of it by name. However, older versions are customized by PC manufacturers and pre-installed on devices. After looking at this, I assume that I’ve been using an HP-branded version of Thinix on my TouchSmart. If you want to give Thinix a spin you can download a 30 day trial here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Invitation] Galaxy Unpacked 2024, Jan 17: Opening a New Era of Mobile AI.

A revolutionary mobile experience is coming. Get ready to discover a new era full of possibilities with the latest Galaxy innovations, desig...

Popular Posts