Thursday, June 23, 2011

NYC:HP webOS TouchPad at Pepcom event. Video

WorldWide Tech & Science. Francisco De Jesús.


NYC:TouchPad at Pepcom event. Video

Last night there was a HP TouchPad event organized by Pepcom.

The guy who made the video, posted it on his blog. Here what he wrote about his experience:

I attended the Digital Experience last night in NYC and it was all about tablets. I got a great demo from HP of the upcoming HP TouchPad. I also got to spend some hands-on time with the world's first webOS tablet. It's very sleek, feels great in the hand, and it's very fast. webOS looks and works great on the big screen. After picking up the TouchPad there was no learning curve like I've experienced from many Honeycomb tablets.

Card View on the TouchPad is amazing, the larger screen REALLY makes it shine! webOS still has the best multitasking feature on any mobile OS.

 If you love Card View on a webOS smartphone you will be in love with it on the TouchPad. Kindle for webOS looked stunning. 

The TouchPad on TouchStone looked and worked incredibly well. Exhibition Mode looks and works extremely well. I mentioned ( I mentioned my idea of a TouchStone in every box .) Many people agreed that it would be a great way to have the full experience as the first experience. Tap To Share will make you want a Pre 3. I was told support for the Veer will be coming.

I'm really hoping HP gets the message across that this isn't another "me too" tablet. It's an outstanding tablet running one of, if not the best and most intuitive tablet OS'. Touch it, you'll be glad ya did!






Source: Gadgetsonthego

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Invitation] Galaxy Unpacked 2024, Jan 17: Opening a New Era of Mobile AI.

A revolutionary mobile experience is coming. Get ready to discover a new era full of possibilities with the latest Galaxy innovations, desig...

Popular Posts