Amdocs Announces Self-Optimizing Networks Solution For Customer Experience-Driven Network Automation.
Francisco De Jesùs.
Amdocs SON solution helps mobile service providers autonomously optimise their radio access networks to improve the customer experience.
Amdocs, the leading provider of customer experience systems and services, today announced the Amdocs Self-Optimizing Networks (SON) solution, which automates the optimisation of radio access networks (RANs). As mobile network traffic continues to soar, Amdocs SON gives mobile service providers a market-proven solution that efficiently manages increasingly complex heterogeneous networks (HetNets), maximises capacity utilisation and improves network performance and quality for their customers.
Amdocs SON is already successfully deployed at global service providers to help them deliver better network performance, data traffic improvements, improved capacity and near-real-time performance, especially during major sporting and cultural events. In Latin America, four mobile service providers are deploying the Amdocs SON solution, including TIM Brasil who will use Amdocs SON in select Brazilian cities hosting the World Cup soccer games to deliver an overall improved customer experience for visitors and citizens, before rolling it out to the whole country.
Amdocs SON is:
· Vendor-agnostic with multi-technology support – delivers maximum impact regardless of network equipment provider or technology
· Customer experience/value-driven – integrates market-leading business support systems (BSS) with SON to target optimisation more effectively by subscriber location and value
· Able to support 2G and 3G services as well as LTE – maximises the value of existing network assets
· Offered with a comprehensive range of services to integrate SON into existing equipment, operational/business support systems and processes – streamlines adoption while reducing operational risk
“Given the complexity and scale required from solutions to support increasingly sophisticated and active mobile data users, vastly improved network optimisation is essential,” said Tim McElligott, senior consulting analyst at Stratecast. “Automating the process is an important component for optimising the network, and by extending the customer experience into the network, as Amdocs has done with its SON solution, operators can also maximise network value. Delivering the right experience to the right customer at the right time is the ultimate goal for mobile operators. Amdocs SON can help operators control, manage and monetise RAN networks in real time in order to achieve that goal.”
“Amdocs SON, the flagship offering of our new Amdocs Network Solutions business, reflects our expanded focus on the network software domain,” said Rebecca Prudhomme, vice president of product and solutions marketing at Amdocs. “Our acquisitions of Actix and Celcite, and their complementary product and services offerings, provides us with an impressive installed base of existing customers –making Amdocs today one of the leading independent providers of vendor-agnostic SON solutions. And, with Amdocs’ in-depth knowledge and expertise in deploying mission-critical systems within highly complex service provider environments, the risk associated with SON deployments is reduced.”
· Learn more about Amdocs SON solution
· Keep up with Amdocs news by visiting the company’s website
For more than 30 years, Amdocs has ensured service providers’ success and embraced their biggest challenges. To win in the connected world, service providers rely on Amdocs to simplify the customer experience, harness the data explosion, stay ahead with new services and improve operational efficiency. The global company uniquely combines a market-leading BSS, OSS and network control and optimization product portfolio with value-driven professional services and managed services operations. With revenue of $3.3 billion in fiscal 2013, Amdocs and its more than 21,000 employees serve customers in over 70 countries.
Amdocs: Embrace Challenge, Experience Success.
For more information, visit Amdocs at www.amdocs.com
Daniel Couzens/Stacey Jones
Tel: 0207 437 0227
Samsung Galaxy TabPro 10.1 in White or Black:
Samsung Galaxy TabPro 10.1 in White or Black specifications:
· Android 4.4 Kit Kat OS, 1.9GHz Samsung Exynos 5 Octa processor
· 16 GB Flash Memory:
· 16 GB on-board memory; add up to 64 GB memory with microSD slot
· , 2 GB RAM
· 10.1-Inch 2560x1600 WQXGA Display
· Features Hancom Office, Multi Window, Sidesync, Remote PC
· Enjoy over $800 of premium apps and services: $25 Google Play credit, 1 year of Gogo In-flight Wi-Fi® (up to 36 flights), 50GB Dropbox space for 2 years, and much more.
· Up to nine hours of battery life per charge
· View all your favorite feeds and apps with Magazine Home
· Easily multitask with two apps using Multi Window
· Rear (8MP) and front (2MP) cameras for photos and video chat
· Includes Samsung e-Meeting, Hancom Office, and Samsung KNOX