iPad Mini 2 Coming late in November
iPad mini with Retina display is amazing to hold. And behold. Every photo is incredibly detailed and vibrant, and every line of text is remarkably crisp and clear. With higher resolution than an HDTV, it’s stunning — on a whole new scale.
- Retina display
- 7.9-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
- 2048-by-1536 resolution at 326 pixels per inch (ppi)
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
Don’t let its size fool you. iPad mini is powered by the new A7 chip with 64-bit architecture. A7 delivers killer performance — up to four times faster CPU and up to eight times faster graphics performance than the previous generation — without sacrificing battery life. So you get incredible power in a device you can take with you wherever you go. A7 chip with 64-bit architecture and M7 motion coprocessor
iPad apps are like no other. Because they’re designed just for iPad, they look amazing and use every pixel of the beautiful display. iPad mini comes with great built-in apps for the everyday things you do, like checking email and surfing the web. To help you be even more creative and productive, iPhoto, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, and Keynote are now available for free. And over 475,000 other incredible iPad apps are just a tap away in the App Store.2 With apps like these, iPad mini can do just about anything — which means you can, too.
iPad mini keeps you connected faster than ever. In more locations than ever. Using two antennas instead of one and MIMO technology, iPad mini delivers twice the Wi-Fi performance of its predecessor. And the Wi-Fi + Cellular model supports more LTE bands than ever, so you can make quick, easy connections the world over.3
iOS 7 was designed to take advantage of 64-bit architecture. So it’s every bit as advanced as the iPad mini it runs on. And with new features like smarter multitasking, Control Center, and AirDrop, iOS 7 makes the experience of using iPad mini even more beautiful and simple. Because iOS 7 and iPad mini weren’t just designed to work together, they were designed to enhance one another.
- Battery life varies by use and configuration; see www.apple.com/batteries for more information.
- Refers to the total number worldwide. Not all content is available in all countries.
- Data plan sold separately. LTE is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds will vary based on site conditions. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see www.apple.com/ipad/LTE.
- The Smart Cover and Smart Case are sold separately.
- Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas. Click here to see complete list.
- Application and service availability and pricing are subject to change.
- 16GB $399 32GB $499.- 64GB $599 128GB $699
- WiFi +3G :
- 16GB $529 32GB $629 64GB $729 128GB $ 829
- More specifications