Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Video: Stunning Direct TV Sports World Cup Brazil 2014 FIFA commercial with Oliver Stone.

Video: Stunning Direct TV Sports World Cup Brazil 2014 FIFA commercial with Oliver Stone.

NADA MÁS IMPORTA - OLIVER STONE, FALCAO, KUN AGÜERO, DAVID LUIZ 


One of the best worldwide commercial of this age of the upcoming World`s Soccer (Foot-Ball) Cup FIFA Brazil 2014 transmision ,  made under Oliver Stone`s direction by DirectTV Sports.

"Look guys this is not just any game , it is the World Cup. Millions of people are watching us, hundreds of countries, dozen of races, all religions. I want them to see , what others can`t. I wanna see the tension of the penalty kick. I want people to be  scare to watch. I want them to feel how much a kick hurts. Where are the stars? I want the ones to do what others cannot do. We are making history. We are writing destiny. Changing it, in every move. I want glory. I want more flags. I want more people, I want passion. Ladies and gentlemen, this is the World Cup. Action."

What a great script. A commercial to really enjoy it.

The video is called "Nothing else matters-Oliver Stone ( Director),Players:  Falcao ( Colombia), Kun Aguero ( Argentina), David Luiz (Brasil)






No comments:

Post a Comment

[Invitation] Galaxy Unpacked 2024, Jan 17: Opening a New Era of Mobile AI.

A revolutionary mobile experience is coming. Get ready to discover a new era full of possibilities with the latest Galaxy innovations, desig...

Popular Posts